I Love the Seaside: The Surf & Travel Guide to Northwest EuropeOrdinær pris 339,00 kr
After the huge success of the surf and travel guide to Southwest Europe I Love the Seaside bring you another surf and travel guide, this time to Northwest Europe. From don't-forget-to-breathe-beautiful Lofoten, in the north of Norway, they surfed and travelled their way down the west coast, exploring the shores of Sweden, Denmark, Germany's islands, Holland and Belgium, all the way to Normandy, in the north of France. The I Love the Seaside Surf & Travel Guides are created by ocean-loving people for ocean-loving people, so you get honest-to-goodness genuine bona fide recommendations only.
You'll get a clear view of the backdrop, places you'll love to hang out, eat and sleep, fine shops, outdoor activities and things to do and see, local food facts and stories of inspiring seaside people. The I Love the Seaside surf and travel guide to Northwest Europe contains 400 pages and is filled with inspiring photography that reflects the atmosphere and surf lifestyle perfectly. I Love the Seaside Surf & Travel Guides offer the best of both worlds: surfing and travelling.
The guides are the ideal travel companion for anyone and everyone who uses the ocean as their compass, either surfing or just loving the seaside.
- Beautiful and inspiring photos, maps
- Detailed and clear description of surf breaks for all levels
- Activities (yoga, SUP-tours, biking, hiking, kids stuff, etc)
- Accommodations, shops, restaurants, cafes
- Surf shops, schools, camps, board rental and repair
- Interviews with seaside locals
- Local food facts
- Format: Paperback / softback
- 400 pages,
- Edition: 2 Revised edition
- ISBN: 9789082507966
- Published: 5 Oct 2020