DublinOrdinær pris 139,00 kr
Explore Dublin with this handy, pocket-sized, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Discover boutique hotels, authentic restaurants, the city's trendiest places, and get tips on shopping and what to do on a limited budget. There are plenty of ideas for travel with kids, and a summary of all the festivals and events that take place. Let Marco Polo show you all this vibrant city has to offer...
Dublin is one of the iconic European destinations for a city break. The exceptional Irish hospitality, the wonderful pubs, unmistakable music, world-class museums where you can marvel at the country's treasures, magnificent greenery in one of the largest inner-city parks in the world and walks by the coast provide relief and relaxation from the pulsating night life. All this within easy walking distance make Dublin a 'craicing' choice for a weekend away. Enjoy the pleasures of some retail therapy and look forward to a creative food scene... This is Dublin!
Your Marco Polo Dublin Pocket Guide includes:
- Insider Tips - we show you the hidden gems and little-known secrets that offer a real insight into the city. Explore the Dublin Tasting Trail, enjoy a bus ride with spectacular views or experience up-and-coming live bands at The Backroom.
- Best of - find the best things to do for free, the best 'only in' Dublin experiences, the best things to do if it rains and the best places to relax and spoil yourself.
- Sightseeing - all of the top sights are organised by areas of the city so you can easily plan your day.
- Discovery Tours - 4 specially tailored tours will get you to the heart of Dublin. Experience all the delights of Dublin with these personal tours.
- Dublin in full-colour - Marco Polo Pocket Guide Dublin includes full-colour photos throughout the guide bringing the city to life offering you a real taste of what you can see and enjoy on your trip.
Publisert måned: Oct
Publisert år: 2019
Sider nr: 132