SwitzerlandOrdinær pris 119,00 kr
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is the ideal on-the-move travel guide for exploring Switzerland. From top tourist attractions like the Jet d'Eau in Geneva, the imperious Matterhorn and the Bernese Oberland, to cultural gems, like taking part in the colourful Basel Carnival, admiring the oldest painted ceiling in Europe at a 12th century church in Zillis, or hiking and listening out for corn horns in the mountains, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Switzerland:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
- Covers: Zurich; Winterthur; Schaffhausen; St-Gallen, Appenzell; Basel; Solothurn; Baden; Bern; Biel; The Emmental; Bernese Oberland; Thun; Interlaken; Lucerne; Chur; The Vorderrhein; The Hinterrhein; Engadine; Ticino; Bellinzona; Locarno; Lugano; Valais; Geneva; Vaud; Lausanne; Fribourg; Neuchatel; The Jura