Best Day Walks: AustraliaOrdinær pris 259,00 kr
Mva inkludert Frakt beregnes i kassen.
Lonely Planet's Best Day Walks Australia is your passport to 60 escapes into nature. Stretch your legs outside the city by picking a hike that works for you, from a few hours to a full day, from easy to hard. Stroll verdant hillsides, discover hidden coastlines, or explore the Outback. Get to the heart of Australia and begin your journey now!
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Special features - on Australia's highlights for walkers, kid-friendly walks, accessible trails and what to take
- Best for… section helps you plan your trip and select walks that appeal to your interests
- Region profiles cover when to go, where to stay, what's on, cultural insights, and local food and drink recommendations to refuel and refresh. Featured regions include:
- Sydney & Around, Byron Bay to the Sunshine Coast, The Daintree & the Far North, the Outback, The Kimberley & Pilbara, Southwest Forests to the Sea, Flinders to Fleurieu, Grampians to the High Country, the Prom to the Great Ocean Road, and Tasmania
- Essential info at your fingertips - walk itineraries accompanied by illustrative maps are combined with details about walk duration, distance, terrain, start/end locations and difficulty (classified as easy, easy-moderate, moderate, moderate-hard, or hard)
- Over 70 maps
- Publisert: Mars 2021
- Innbinding: Heftet
- Antall sider: 240
- Utgave: 1. utgave
- ISBN: 9781838691158