isle of skye & the western isles - british breaksOrdinær pris 129,00 kr
Mva inkludert Frakt beregnes i kassen.
Discover the best of Skye and the Western Isles with this compact and entertaining pocket travel guide. This slim, trim treasure trove of trustworthy travel information is ideal for short-trip travellers and covers all the key sights (Portree, The Storr, The Fairy Pools and Sligachan Old Bridge), restaurants, shops, cafés and bars, plus inspired ideas for day-trips, with honest and independent recommendations from our experts.
Features of this travel guide to Skye and the Western Isles:
- Compact format: packed with practical information, this is the perfect travel companion when you're out and about exploring Skye and the Western Isles
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most of your trip
- Incisive area-by-area overviews: covering Skye, Small Isles, Lewis and Harris, North Uist, South Uist, Benbecula and Barra and more, the practical 'Places' section provides all you need to know about must-see sights and the best places to eat, drink and shop
- Handy pull-out map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Day-trips: venture further afield to St Kilda or Raasay. This tells you why to go, how to get there, and what to see when you arrive
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, health, tourist information, festivals and events, plus an A-Z directory
- Attractive user-friendly design: features fresh magazine-style layout, inspirational colour photography and colour-coded maps throughout
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Skye, Small Isles, Lewis and Harris, North Uist, South Uist, Benbecula and Barra.
- Pocket Rough Guides - British Breaks
- 136 sider
- 1. utgave (oktober 2020)