Isle of Wight - British BreaksOrdinær pris 129,00 kr
Mva inkludert Frakt beregnes i kassen.
Discover the best of the Isle of Wight with this compact and entertaining pocket travel guide. This slim, trim treasure trove of trustworthy travel information is ideal for short-trip travellers and covers all the key sights (Osborne House, The Needles, Shanklin Old Village), restaurants, shops, cafés and bars, plus inspired ideas for day-trips, with honest and independent recommendations from our experts.
Features of this travel guide to the Isle of Wight:
- Compact format: packed with practical information, this is the perfect travel companion when you're out and about exploring the Isle of Wight
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most of your trip
- Incisive area-by-area overviews: covering Ryde, Cowes, Shanklin, Yarmouth, Ventnor and more, the practical 'Places' section provides all you need to know about must-see sights and the best places to eat, drink and shop
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Day-trips: venture further afield to Bonchurch or Freshwater Bay. This tells you why to go, how to get there, and what to see when you arrive
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, health, tourist information, festivals and events, plus an A-Z directory
- Attractive user-friendly design: features fresh magazine-style layout, inspirational colour photography and colour-coded maps throughout
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Cowes and around, Newport and around, Ryde and around, the east coast, the south coast, Ventnor and around, Brighstone to Alum Bay, Yarmouth and around.
- Pocket Rough Guides - British Breaks
- 136 sider
- 2. utgave (oktober 2020)