South Downs WayOrdinær pris 219,00 kr
Mva inkludert Frakt beregnes i kassen.
Practical, complete guide to walking the South Downs Way, a 100-mile National Trail footpath which follows the line of chalk hills stretching from Winchester to Eastbourne in southern England.
- 82 Maps: 60 large-scale walking maps - 1:20,000 (3-1/8 inches to 1 mile), 11 town plans, 10 stage maps with trail profiles showing hills and descents, and 2 overview maps
- Detailed accommodation with reviews: B&Bs, campsites, pubs, hotels, bunkhouses
- Where to eat with reviews: cafes, teashops, pubs, takeaways and restaurants
- Comprehensive public transport information with frequency of services for all access points on the Path
- Downloadable GPS waypoints.
- Itineraries for all walkers, whether hiking the entire route or sampling highlights on day walks, weekends or short breaks
- Unique mapping features - walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest written onto the maps
- Flora and fauna - four page full colour flower guide, plus an illustrated section on local wildlife
- Green hiking - understanding the local environment and minimizing our impact on it
- Forfattere: Jim Manthorpe og Henry Stedman
- Publisert: Februar 2022
- Utgave: 7. utgave
- Innbinding: Heftet
- Språk: Engelsk
- ISBN: 9781912716234