Like a Local: ParisOrdinær pris 199,00 kr
Discover the hidden secrets of Paris, the city of lights, with this fantastic city guide that will have you vacationing like a local in no time at all
Whether you’re a first time to the city of love, or a returnee to Paris, this is the perfect guide to an authentic experience from a local’s perspective. No matter how often you’ve been to Paris, this stylist guide will help you discover even more authentic experiences in this magical city
This one-of-a-kind travel guide to Paris includes:
• Two-color, bold modern design with contemporary illustrations throughout
• Narrative style throughout, making the local, personal voice central to every entry
• Structured by six themes and subsequent sub-themes, rather than areas, to echo how people are traveling, rather than where. Themes include Eat, Drink, Shop, and more!
• Each entry includes its unique address so readers can pinpoint precisely where they are heading
• Each theme ends with a tour spread, dedicated to a specific interest or experience. For example, “An Atypical Arty Afternoon” and “A Night Out Along the Seine”
• Created keeping in mind readers traveling in a post-Covid world
Experience France’s capital like a true Parisian
Home to cutting-edge haute cuisine, vibrant little cafes, elegant river-side gardens, and a shopping scene like no other, this charming city is bathed in style and romance! Go beyond the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre and unearth the secret side of the city. Who better to guide you to it than locals?
From the best pâtisseries and wine bars to dreamy viewpoints and modern art spaces, this Paris guidebook will help you find all the local’s favorite hangout spots and hidden haunts. Dine alfresco at a cute café in the Marais, cycle along the tree-lined Canal Saint-Martin, and bargain for vintage treasures at the city’s beloved flea markets.
- Publisert: Oktober 2021
- Innbinding: Innbundet
- Språk: Engelsk
- Antall sider: 192
- ISBN: 9780241490693